That is what I'm saying to myself this morning as we get ready to go on our trip. I like my comfort zone. The unknown has always scared me. It's a rather irritating trait.
Here's what my dear brain worries about.
- The plane crashing
- Terrorist attack
- Kids getting hurt or sick
- The drinking water
- Bed bugs
- Motel pillows and sheets
- My house burning down
- Someone dying back home
- Food poisoning
- Being detained
- Bad weather
Time to hit the trail friends.
May tomorrow, be a perfect day. May you find joy and laughter along the way. May God keep you, in his tender care, till he brings us together again. Good Night Everybody!
1 comment:
First of all... I sang the entire last paragraph to myself. It's so good to see that someone else in this big bad world remembers the closing song to Donny & Marie!!
Secondly... (I'll probably email you this part too) HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that you get to go on this trip!! Take TONS of pictures, I want to see everything and hear about everything.
Lastly.... Wicked. I'm breaking a commandment right now because I'm coveting the fact you get to see it on Broadway. Sit back, enjoy and live the moment.
See you when you get back!
Post a Comment