The sun is out and I get that itch to clean house!
It all started with throwing out the dried flowers. (A '90s things) They can't be dusted, vacuumed or cleaned so they went to the trash along with some old eucalyptus leaves. Then came the glass in the pictures that needed cleaned and the walls behind it, and those sneaky spider webs that go unseen, it just doesn't end... serenity now! Actually, I enjoy it. It's fun to see if you can make your house look different with some switch-a-roo's. As I'm doing this my head is constantly thinking of "what's next" like; new paint new pictures? And, of course the least expensive way to do it. That gets me excited.
Side tracked
Yes, the yard is screaming for attention but it must wait it's turn. I'm thinking push mower this year (gas prices) or boycotting watering and mowing all together. IN MY DREAMS. I live next to retired people that feel the need to mow more than once a week and plant gorgeous flowers so we look like white trash. It's a battle that is never won and I work my tail off. We were hoping for a drought and rationing of water so everyones lawns would looked like crap, equalling the playing field. That's all I want! Now we have more water than we have had in years. Luck just isn't working for me in the outdoor department.
That's why I'm inside!
I need to finish what I started. No time to waste, I've got more '90-cuties lurking. They can run, but can't hide despite the cheerful sentiments. Muwahhahahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment