Halloween is fun in elementary school. The people I work with are fun and the kids are cute as can be. This year Riley was sick and missed school and all the Halloween festivities. He ended up at the doctors office getting a shot, instead of a treat. Poor kid. Shawn is old enough to send off with a friend tricker-treating minus mom and dad. When did that happen? Can't wait for the sales tomorrow. I wonder what I'm going to be next year?


2 comments:
Poor, poor Riley. You'll let him have all your left over trick-or-treat candy, won't you? He looked terribly sick.
I LOVEd your costume. Can't wait to see what was on sale!
One more thing: I love your new header photo. It's perfect for the season.
Enjoy an extra hour of sleep tonight.
That's my nephew!!!
Broc Stoddard!
I love that you have a Halloween picture of him!!
Cute!
You guys are all so fun!
Post a Comment