October 7, 2008

MY Bed.


This is a welcome and wonderful sight. MY BED!!!
The last couple weekends we have visited Utah and no matter where we went the beds were not comfy. I felt like Goldy Locks trying to find a bed to sleep in...
At my sisters place the bed was hard and the pillows were flat. At Gregg's sisters house the bed was too soft and again the pillows were flat. 
I am extremely grateful for the hospitality of our family but there's something about having your own bed. It's just right.
It makes me consider what people have to sleep on when they come to my house. Lucky for us, we don't have much company. But, we have concluded that having a decent pillow or two can make up for a bad mattress. I can provide pillows even if I have to go buy them the day our company arrives.
Bed time is near and I am thrilled to be going to my own bed. AWE. Nighty, night.

1 comment:

mom said...

Yes, I too love my own bed!