Braden was the sweetest baby ever. When did he get so big? Sixteen? Ugh! I love this picture because he is rarely animated. He's usually just a cool dude, on the computer or sleeping. He has musical talent just dripping off his elbows surprisingly, it's crazy.
There's not many pictures of me and my mom. Thanks to digital cameras and trying to kill some time I took this pic. The scary thing is seeing the resemblance and knowing that time has a way a flying by. Soon I'll be in her shoes.
"Riley, pull your funny face." If you say that, this is what you get. It's been his thing that no one else can duplicate. Go ahead, try it. That smile is comical and he's done it ever since he was a little dude. What a kid.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures. Aren't these guys handsome? It was a beautiful day, my dad's 80th birthday bash. Of course, it make me miss my boy to see his beautiful face, but it also reminds me of his laugh and of his sweet spirit to just look at this photo. It was awesome to see him emerge from his teenage years into a wonderful young man. Gregg I'm still working on but he's grown up a lot too. They say a picture is worth a thousand words... could be true.
It's easy to take pictures now in this digital age. I wish when I was younger I could have taken more pictures of friends and family, but it just didn't happen. I regret that I have to leave much to a failing memory only to be untapped by a song, a smell, or place. Yet it's always incredible how memories are triggered and how they can leave you with a smile, from good times or lessons learned.
Now,... where's my photo card?
6 comments:
Cute! i love all the pics. The one with Teej really does show his personality. Brayden is old enough to date??? Look out ladies!!
All your boys are wonderfully handsome. Yes, I tried to do that goofy smile and yes I failed. Are you surprised? I'm glad you have that pic of your mom. I don't know if I've ever seen her before, so that was nice for me.
Cute pictures! Seriously though, how does Riley pull that face?! That one of Gregg and T'Jae is really good one too. Ok, all of them are so cute!
I LOVE your family!
You guys are all SO fun and adorable! I"m so blessed to know you guys! Love ya!
i love your family sooooo much!!! i hope to see you all before i leave. :)
Wow, they really do grow up fast.
Post a Comment