What I did on my day off?
Slept in.
Wore my jammies and slippers till 10?
Messed with my hair to see what else I could do with it.
Wrote a letter, a real one, putting pen to paper.
Downloaded my photos to Wal Mart for prints.
Made "Happy New Year" cards to send to friends.
(Oh, it's going to happen.)
I made homemade granola! Yummy!
Downloaded new songs on my i-pod, dance music.
Retrieved my kids from grandma's since they spent the night.
Went to the library.
Made taco's for dinner.
Updated my blog.
Tonight, take boys to the movies.
I wish I could have caught up on T'Jae's mission scrapbook, had time to read, switched my cell phone server, scrubbed down my shower, ironed... there's plenty more on my list but I'd need another day. I best be grateful for having one at all.
Simple Pleasure: Hair Gel. Isn't it amazing? It can keep static, fly-away hair at bay. Then, I can straighten my hair one day and scrunch it up with gel and go curly the next. What did we do without it?
3 comments:
Awe Connie! I wish I could have slept in and stayed in my jammies!!! Youre so fun :)
I think the ironing can wait until another day. A special day off deserves blogging, I-podding, baking and hair froofing. Why the day off anyway?
As for hair gel... my friend couldn't believe I use it. She about dropped her teeth when I said I use two kinds at once. She doesn't have fly-away hair like we do. She will never appreciate gel. But I do too!!
You rock Corn! Hair gel?! Moi? My dearth of tresses (follically challenged you know?) has always been appeased by a miniscule amount of vaseline. Come on, don't say you haven't tried it at least once!
Post a Comment