January 8, 2009

Random Knowledge about Me


I did this little ditty on facebook having been tagged by a friend, without a single response in return! Which... kinda of ticks me off. Taking the time to actually think through such things (sigh) I am not going to let it go to waste, baring my inner thoughts and weaknesses to even more people. WTH. Bloggers like ideas... here's one for you...TAG, YOUR IT!

YOUR TURN... learn something new about a friend and then return the favor by telling 16-17 random things about yourself and passing it on to other friends that you want to get to know a little bit better. (why that number??? It's random?)

 1.I love going to school. I graduated from Ricks with 96 credits. When you take modern dance, bowling, life-saving, skiing and your an art major... what's not to love? That is why I am back in school! 

2.I use to hate cats, but I decided I hate mice and snakes instead.

3. I can't eat a plain tomato, YUK, but I like tomatoes on sandwiches, tacos and other things.

4. I'm a morning person and I think everyone else should be a morning person too.

5. I've worked a bunch of different jobs and I enjoyed most of them, from working in the spuds on a digger to being a food stylist at Diet Center. I like work that involves people. My favorite job is being mom, being able to cook, decorate the house and be out in the yard during the summer.

6. I like to throw things away. I don't like keeping things around that aren't used. WHY? It's all just "stuff". I'm not very sentimental, if I can't take it with me beyond this life I try not to get attached. I wish I was more sentimental.

7. I hate leaving an unmade bed in the morning. I've even attempted to make my side of the bed while Gregg is in it, and it really ticks him off. (see #4, for my opinion)

8. I've keep a journal, or some sort of history of myself since 1980ish.

9. If you are my BFF, let me know because I always wanted one. ;)

10. I wish I had more confidence, because I would love to be able to sing in front of an audience or preform in front of an audience more than I did... I would have loved to of been a drama geek I was just a scaredy-cat.

11. I hate when people don't pick up after themselves... even on vacation. Pick up your stuff! While I'm on the subject of picking up,... can we shut the cupboard doors? OMGosh!

12. I loved being pregnant. I was never sick and I even enjoyed giving birth, 2 all natural, 2 with an epideral. I love my baby boys and I wished for a family of boys, so I got my wish.

13. I don't care about being rich, famous, having a fancy house or name brand clothes, I just want to always be comfortable. There is less stress in it.

14. Dogs that have no loyalties to the family that feeds it and cleans it's poop... make me mad. Run away and stay away.

15. I don't like feeling helpless and relying on others. I like to be able to do things myself. And, you can probably sense what #16 will be...

16. I am stubborn. I don't like saying I'm sorry, ever, and I don't like to admit I'm wrong. Good thing I'm pretty much perfect so I don't have to. Ha ha.

17. Don't tell my mom because she warned me that I would regret it, when I decided to quit taking piano at age 10, BUT, I wish I could play the piano. Because of my stubbornness I have to wait till she dies to take piano lessons. :) And, if you tell her this... I will find out who you are and I will hurt you!

1 comment:

Chelli said...

I have tried writing these random things about me and I never can. Oh, I write about random stuff well enough, but to list it and make it all about me... it would take DAYS!!! But I'll try it again, if you want me to.