
Charlie Brown- I don't think spring will ever come. The sun came out, the snow WAS melting... now it's snowing again, and so cold I can't feel my toes. It's hopeless.
Linus- Don't get discouraged Charlie Brown, spring is just around the corner. Baseball, picnics, and enough sunshine that you'll be wishing for snow all over again. Keep your chin up Charlie Brown.
Rather than worry about the spring coming, maybe we should consider the fact we don't have parents. Could it be because of our extraordinarily large bald heads Charlie Brown? It makes the weather seem insignificant doesn't it Charlie Brown.
Simple Pleasure: Signs of spring like; the blue sky, wind, and spring flowers trying to push their way out of the cold soil.
1 comment:
"We don't have parents and our school teacher never says anything anyone can understand."
You make me laugh!! This was great!!
And yes, I love cookies too!
Post a Comment