March 13, 2009

Who knew?

Look what I found! It's no "Thorkgal" but I found out that Thorgal is a popular Belgian, French and Polish comic. Who knew? I wish I could find a comic strip to see what this studly young man's mission is... obviously he's out to conquer evil and get the woman of his dreams. Aaaaaawe. 


Have you ever Googled your name to see what comes up? It can be frightening. Now I understand why Valerie has cast her family with the names from "Princess Bride". You gotta love that. Though I don't know what movie depicts our family.... "Bad News Bears" maybe? I'll have to think about that one if we ever go incognito.

You may also be interested to know that when I Google, 
Thorkgal images my friends and family pictures come up? WoW! What the heck? It's unsettling... but what are the chances of someone stumbling upon that one? Unless, you spell Thorgal wrong. Something to consider.

Simple Pleasure: Clay. Not playdougn but the real stuff. It's a raw material that comes from the earth. It can be molded and formed for pleasure or purpose. Which, is quite pleasurable.

1 comment:

Chelli said...

Is Thorgal the woman's face in the background or the hot looking man in the white skirt? I tell ya, that guy looks like someone I'd like to meet in the middle of a dark forest..... hehehehe

LOVE clay too! Still digging it out of my fingernails from the 4 hours I spent there this morning. *heavy sigh* Too bad it's all ending.