July 26, 2009

Finish the sentence.

I'm out of thoughts, out of inspirations, so I took the easy way out and got this idea off of facebook and just copied it over to my blog. I did have a great weekend that I will have to blog about but this is what I've got for now. There's a piece of watermelon calling me.
Ok, copy this, remove my answers and add your own. Tag a few friends. If you read this... consider yourself tagged!


1. My ex.... seems like a lifetime ago.

2. Maybe I should... do something better with my time.

3. I love.... my family!

4. People would say that.... I'm short.

5. I don't understand... how things will work out in the end.

6. When I wake up in the morning.... I enjoy the few minutes of quiet I have without the voice of SpongeBob.

7. I lost.... my mind!

8. Life is full of.... ups and downs.

9. My past is.... where it's suppose to be.

10. I get annoyed when.... people don't pick up after themselves. (scream)

11. Parties are.... to few.

12. I wish.... summer wouldn't end.

13. Dogs.... are fun.

14. Cats.... are useful but, annoying.

15. Tomorrow.... is a new day.

Simple Pleasures: Fruits and veggies of summer. Melons, cherries, fresh cucumbers the list goes on. YUM.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I ditto everything you said, especially about enjoying the quiet until Spongebob rears his annoying head. (you said it nicer than me) AUGH! Why do I pay for TV?