Thorkgal

August 17, 2009

County Fair

 This counts as a mini vacation doesn't it? The county fair! 
The rides were expensive ($4 each) and as I was debating yea or nay, a man walks up with extra tickets saying his daughter won't ride any of the rides and we were welcome to his. YIPPEE! Just enough for the boys to go on one ride, perfect. After, we even ended up with extra tickets that we gave to someone else, paying it forward.
 Yummy funnel cake. It would taste so much better with fresh strawberries, but my boys are boring when it comes to food.
 Ry's favorite thing, bunnies. He has wanted a bunny forever, but I have never given in. We would need a pen, special food and our dog would probably eat it. A nightmare just waiting to happen. I figure this photo could go a long way in changing history. I could just tell him he DID have a bunny and I even have a picture of it. ;)
 Look at all the crazy chickens. My niece ended up judging them even though she knows nothing about chickens. Ha ha That's probably why there is so many blue ribbons.  

Simple Pleasure: Small towns. A place where you will always feel at home.
Posted by thorkgal at 6:27 PM

1 comment:

Chelli said...

Ha! You made me laugh...

I missed the county fairs last week because I was at the cabin trying to see the meteor showers, which I missed as well... It was a lose/lose for me!

Speaking of blue ribbons, did you enter anything besides Riley's bunny this year?

8/17/09, 10:25 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
thorkgal
Small town, small stature. Making my mark in the universe. I'm a daughter, sister, wife, mother and teacher trying to keep record of lessons, thoughts, feelings, and of the family I adore. (via Thorkgal.blogspot.com)
View my complete profile

The FAM!

The FAM!
This was the best day EVER!!! I love my family!

Followers

Sneak and Peeks of Blog Friends

  • too much to do
    December 1, 2018
    6 years ago
  • Love, Lindsay
    5 things you can do right now to tidy up
    7 years ago
  • Ashton and Tati Smith
    pregnancy & infant loss remembrance
    7 years ago
  • little pink moth
    Time Goes By
    8 years ago
  • Robin's Ramblings
    Eighteen Years Old
    10 years ago
  • The Calvert Canvas: Adventures in Middle School Art!
    Tree and Foliage Printmaking
    10 years ago
  • Clinton & Rochelle Arnold
    Deegan's Baptism June 27, 2015
    10 years ago
  • Chelson family Chapters
    Wisdom
    11 years ago
  • The Silver Lining
    Bear Tooth Mountain
    11 years ago
  • Art Projects for Kids
    Draw a Sitting Dragon
    11 years ago
  • MY WORK and Play
    Drip, Splatter and Draw
    12 years ago
  • T'Jae's Existence
    Home Sweet Home
    13 years ago
  • As You Wish
    New Year, New Blog
    14 years ago

Blog Archive

Kayleen

Kayleen
Out on a Limb

G. Bjorn Fine Art

  • www.accurasee.com
  • http://www.gbjorn.org

My boys!

My boys!
Mammoth 2006

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.