Thorkgal

September 21, 2009

What's Up You Ask?

Not in any particular order are the activities of the past week. This is a picture of my advisor and teacher of Art Methods. One of the classes I enjoy. I have classes every day, Monday-Friday.
It was the Fall Arts Festival in Jackson. One of my favorite things. G. Bjorn goes to paint at the gallery as people walk through. They love it. There were 7 other artists painting in the gallery as well, then dinner with the artists hosted by Wilcox Gallery. Sadly, Shawn came down with a fever and couldn't play at the rec-center with Riley, he was wiped out.We went up Friday night and came home Saturday. 
Art classes on Thursday nights. My class is full of energy and it's loads of fun for me. I hope the kids say the same. I hope to get more classes going too.
Last but certainly not least... Shawn's birthday was Wednesday. He's an official teenager, which he tried to avoid. He didn't even want a birthday. He has a touch of the "Peter Pan" syndrome, but it was cured by his favorite thing... ice cream cake with Oreo's on top.

Simple Pleasure: The smell of creativity, oil paint. Mmmm.



Posted by thorkgal at 6:16 PM

1 comment:

terra said...

If I had to be creative with oil paint, It would be nauseating. Just give me a sewing machine.

9/21/09, 9:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
thorkgal
Small town, small stature. Making my mark in the universe. I'm a daughter, sister, wife, mother and teacher trying to keep record of lessons, thoughts, feelings, and of the family I adore. (via Thorkgal.blogspot.com)
View my complete profile

The FAM!

The FAM!
This was the best day EVER!!! I love my family!

Followers

Sneak and Peeks of Blog Friends

  • too much to do
    December 1, 2018
    6 years ago
  • Love, Lindsay
    5 things you can do right now to tidy up
    7 years ago
  • Ashton and Tati Smith
    pregnancy & infant loss remembrance
    7 years ago
  • little pink moth
    Time Goes By
    8 years ago
  • Robin's Ramblings
    Eighteen Years Old
    10 years ago
  • The Calvert Canvas: Adventures in Middle School Art!
    Tree and Foliage Printmaking
    10 years ago
  • Clinton & Rochelle Arnold
    Deegan's Baptism June 27, 2015
    10 years ago
  • Chelson family Chapters
    Wisdom
    11 years ago
  • The Silver Lining
    Bear Tooth Mountain
    11 years ago
  • Art Projects for Kids
    Draw a Sitting Dragon
    11 years ago
  • MY WORK and Play
    Drip, Splatter and Draw
    12 years ago
  • T'Jae's Existence
    Home Sweet Home
    13 years ago
  • As You Wish
    New Year, New Blog
    14 years ago

Blog Archive

Kayleen

Kayleen
Out on a Limb

G. Bjorn Fine Art

  • www.accurasee.com
  • http://www.gbjorn.org

My boys!

My boys!
Mammoth 2006

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.