October 23, 2009

In the thick of it all

I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday. To feel the holy spirit , to listen and to pray.

Life has been stressful... almost beyond manageable. It happens sometimes, and I guess it's our turn.

I am grateful for a place I can go to quiet doubts and fears, and to silence the negative thoughts in my head.

I was able to go last week and I didn't want to leave. I knew that once I left the world and it's challenges would be waiting for me.

Just when you think the world is coming down on you, something happens that reminds you to count your blessings. Are neighbors buried their son this week. In the thick of it all... we remember what's important, and I'm grateful for those temple blessings, which bind earth and heaven.

Today requires more than just simple pleasures... I'm going to have to go with Terra today. And, be grateful for the good things.

Good Things:
1. The temple.
2. Prayer.
3. Parents that continue to be there.

No comments: