I see the coming in and going out of people on my blog. Viewers that aren't listed as "FOLLOWERS."
Please, become a follower... leave a comment, it would help my self esteem, seriously.
If you don't know how, I'll tell you how.
For COMMENTS:
At the bottom of an entry you will see the word "comment" place your curser on it and gently apply pressure to the mouse, then click. Afterwards a box will come up and you can write, "hi, just here to write a comment." After you are done click again on "publish" and wha-lah you will have just made my day.
For FOLLOWER:
Again, using your mouse place the curser over the word "Follow" and gently click and follow directions. Mind you, this does not mean you literally follow me where ever I go. This just says, "I care enough to check in on you from time to time, because we are friends."
I don't want to discourage your visit, as a matter of fact I encourage it. I need all the friends/followers I can get. If you choose not to... you must have your reasons (sniff).
There, I feel much better now... I have broken the silence.
Simple Pleasure: Refer to the pulsating box on the right which reads... "I LOVE COMMENTS" it's there for a reason. You fellow bloggers can relate.
6 comments:
Congratulations of the graduation! You are so awesome!!!
Hi. Just here to write a comment.
Ha! Actually, please don't get mad at me for saying this, but I'm just like you.... after I write, I check back multiple times to see who came and visited and did they leave a comment?!?!
GAH!! When they don't!!
I call myself a 'Comment Wh*re' Yet, I've been known to lurk and 'blogstalk' on other's blogs too...
When are you going to post pics of graduation?
(See... I've got your comment numbers up to at least 3. Good, eh?)
Here is your first comment! Sorry I don't have anything of real value to say...
Oh, here is something new. You have the special privledge of being a great-aunt again this wednesday! :D
Happy Sunday!
I can't believe no one has commented yet!
Post a Comment