August 3, 2010

Family Pics


Family 2010

Each time a family picture is taken you pause to be grateful for the time you've had together to present. Everyone is healthy, everyone close for that moment.
(Close enough to pick on each other and cause some sort of fight.)

The last couple of years we were minus one, but T'Jae has returned from his mission. Next year Braden may be on his mission. T'Jae doesn't think he will ever get married... but you never know. This is an important picture because it captures our family before the next phase.

Funny how we look better when we aren't posing with the "cheesy" smiles. The crazy pictures are my favorite.

Simple Pleasure: Capturing a moment in time.

2 comments:

mom said...

cute pics. tjae isn't going for the arranged marriage thing huh?!

Valerie said...

The crazy shots show your true character... you guys aren't a "cheesy smile" kind of family, are you?!? (Although, I love ALL the pics!)
I'm glad you stopped to take the photos! I love them!
Good luck in the next phase. See you in July?!? (I think we should assign your hostess month as January, BTW.)