January 2008
- Sadly, January 10 three years ago today our dog Holly died. She was hit by a truck. She was a good dog with a bad habit of chasing cars. The winter conditions of snow and ice caused her demise.
- T'Jae got his mission call to the Slovenia/Croatia Mission. Of course, you may know his call was changed to the Korea Daejon Mission.
January 2009
- I wrote my 100th blog!
- I was asked to design the centennial collectors coin for the city of Saint Anthony.
January 2010
- I had just started student teaching at Madison High School and was blessed to be working with two amazing teachers.
- In 2010 Braden was going to be graduating from MHS, I was going to be graduating from BYUI and we were looking forward to T'Jae returning from his mission.
- Not to be mentioned... all the horrible challenges the rest of the year would bring.
January 10, 2011
- G.Bjorn started teaching a beginning drawing class at Dixie today.
- I went to work (Title 1 Aid) and was excited to have my own cubby for the first time this year.
- T'Jae and Braden just started a semester at BYUI, Braden's first semester.
- Shawn got his first zit (But, he won't admit it). Hurray for puberty!
- Riley went to Kade's house to play after school and didn't do his one chore before he went. Yes, I'm to blame because I drove him over. I just can't stay on top of things.
- We'll be watching the Oregon Duck's game tonight with everyone else in the family from here to there cheering for our former neighbor Brandon Bair.
Simple Pleasure: Keeping a journal.
2 comments:
Great recap and great idea!! Good times and bad....
Here's to the great year 2011 is going to be!! (And please keep blogging for another 3 years.)
thanks for the recap. Im excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment