July 10, 2011

...the "AND MORE" part.

(You may want to read the entry prior to this one first.) The little boys went home with their dad for baseball and I stayed behind to help my mom. It started with cleaning out her kitchen cupboards and then it turned into REMOVING WALLPAPER!
 It was always talked about but I didn't think my mom would ever let us do it. Well, I was wrong. Thank heaven T'Jae was able to help me because this stuff wanted to stay... it was a bugger to remove.
 I took a break during the week and had lunch with the S.O.S gals. I miss our get togethers every month since I've been gone. The last couple times I've been up to Rexburg we've gotten together and I love it.
 Saturday, I drove down to Lehi with T'Jae and Braden to meet up with a bunch of Thorkelson's for Kelsey's wedding. Gregg and Shawn came up to join us and take me back home. Riley had to stay behind with Uncle Rees for a ballgame.
 Cousins.
 Brothers.
The happily married couple, Kelsey and Scott. Aaaaaaaaawe!

Simple Pleasure: Reasons to gather as a family.

Here are a few extra pictures.

Tina and Gregg

Guitano and Marissa

Hannah and T'Jae

Sydney

Tina, Isadora, and Vanessa



2 comments:

Valerie said...

Terry needs to smile in the picture. SO SERIOUS!! Sheesh! ;0)

It was WONDERFUL having you here! We will move heaven and earth and fire up our ovens/stoves in the HOT weather to prepare food for a lunch with our Connie! (We'll have to coordinate our visits after I move.)

little pink moth said...

Hey, Miss Thorkgal! Who knew you were Connie? Anyway, spying on me is ok as long as I can spy on you. Thanks for finding me!