October 8, 2011

Changing the Subject

Alright, my life is consumed with my new career, teaching. I'm trying to figure it all out, haven't worked this hard my whole life, my brain and body hates me.
For that reason... I need to change the subject and give it a rest, if only for a moment.

The boys went to stay at their aunts last night and GB and I went out on the town. My cold didn't want to much excitement but... we had what we call fun.
  • We made a D.I. run and I found this cute sign for a buck.













  • Went to eat at Chipotle's.
  • Saw the "Jimmer." See him eating behind me? I'm not about to ask him for a picture. I don't actually care that much, but my kids will think it's cool.
The BYU "Jimmer" over my shoulder.















  • Stopped for a Pumpkin Smash at Jamba. 
  • Came home and watched a movie, which I actually watched without falling asleep. 
Not as fancy as some people get but we're not like other people.After the movie I got onto Pinterest and couldn't stop looking for art projects. My son told me about this site, and it's great for connecting people to blogs of interest.

Try as I might, I can't change the subject for long I'm afraid.

At least I tried.

Simple Pleasure: A change of routine.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Pinterest will help you de-stress. I promise! It's addictive. Sorry that school isn't going so well!

Valerie said...

Jimmer!

Who?

j/k

I've heard of him. Only because 90% of my FB friends worship at the church of Jimmer.

I'm happy you got to see him. Happier to see that he eats real people food and there's really not a chorus of angels sitting on his shoulder.

I'm glad you got a date night. GB is much cooler than J. :)

little pink moth said...

Hang in there! At least you have the "jimmer". We got nothing down here.