| Photo from the snow storm a couple weeks ago. It looked pretty on the colorful trees. |
Like; my tough day in my horrible class, getting scolded by my mentor teacher, feeling hopeless with my teaching skills, blah, blah, blah. Not fun.
But, I felt redeemed at the district collaboration meeting in talking with other teachers in the district. So, all is well... back to normal, so I can embrace my horrible students with a smile, and feel like I'm not so bad.
G. Bjorn went to Laguna Beach this weekend to leave paintings at a new gallery, "Coast Gallery". We are crossing our fingers that he can sell paintings. It's better to have them sitting in a gallery than in his studio.
I am anticipating the Thanksgiving break. It's always fun to go home to familiarity and make mom and dad happy.
They like us to visit, mom likes to take the boys to the movies. We love when we can tag along. It's become quite a tradition. The boys are looking to see which movie they want to see already.
The doorbell rings, and on the step was this note attached to a box of Lucky Charms for Shawn. Such a cute idea. He had to put together a word puzzle to find her name found in the cereal.
He won't have to ask anyone out... EVER. Sheesh! Let the dating fun begin... for the next 3 years. It's a good thing they lowered the missionary age. :D
Okay, I guess life does have it's excitement among it's regular boring routines. Tomorrow we are back to sleep, eat, work, repeat. Good thing it's a short work week.
1 comment:
That's a cute way to ask someone to the dance! I'm sure he loved it. And sorry for the rough days. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment