Okay, okay, I know what your thinking..."this is something we should be doing every day anyway." Yes, it's been something taught to us Mormon kids from the womb, but it just doesn't always, almost never, happens. There I've confessed!
My analogy: It's like having a reminder on the fridge, it's there and you see it so often that eventually you don't see it there at all. You forget the event or the compiled list you were going to take to the store. I don't know why, it just happens.
Here's the thing that struck me last Sunday; I have been willing to read everyday and do the other assignments in order to get a good grade in the class. Yet, I have never once considered the "ultimate grade," the one that is given out at the pearly gates, shall we say.
It was quite a Holy Crap moment for me and now I have to decide what I'm going to do with this epiphany.
No comments:
Post a Comment