Feb.1, 1981 Sunday "...it's hard to believe I'll be out of school in three and a half months. A lot has been going on in the world...by that I mean the hostage crisis is over! The hostages have been freed from Iran after 14 months. I'm sure glad that's over with.
I've been skiing a couple times so far. I just love it! It has to be the funnest sport ever. I'm not writing anything exciting, what can I say, that is the story of my life. I did go to Madison's game against Shelley Saturday. Shelley was number one, and we beat them!...now Madison is back on top. I think its exciting to be in a school that's number one at everything. After the game I went to the victory dance with my friends. It wasn't to exciting but while I danced, it was fun. I danced with a bunch of guys. To bad I don't have a "main man" just to myself. Oh well, maybe someday. Who ever my "main man" is going to be he's going to be special, and accept me for what I am, not what he wants me to be. We had a good lesson today in mutual. It was on being virtuous. It helped a little but I still have questions.."
How about that? It seems like either so long ago, or only yesterday. School and boys where on my mind like a typical teenage girl. And...what questions did I have about my mutual lesson? Hmmmm? Ignorance is bliss I guess.
Have things changed? We are still having conflicts with the Muslim world. If I ever got to go skiing it would still be my favorite sport (the funnest). I still love to dance. My "main man" is special and accepts me for what I am. I am still learning, and as a matter of fact I'm back in mutual.
I thought that by my age I'd have all the answers, little did I know there would just be more questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment