January 1, 2008

A new day, or a new year?

Yesterday, 2007 and today we awake to 2008.
Some of us may feel the urgency to make changes in our lives, become better people. Others just wake up saying, "It's Tuesday, time to get on with the day." If your like my niece, it's her birthday and she's another year older right off the bat. This day means different things to different people.
What kind of day is it for you?
I'm not much for resolutions, because I'm afraid of failure and disappointment to be perfectly honest. I know that there is definitely room for improvement from the prior year, and internally I will keep plugging along trying to be better. Most of the time I think that I go from day to day, rather than year to year. 
Whatever this day brings for you, I wish you the best for 2008

No comments: