May 4, 2008

Fill In The Blanks

Fill in the Blanks.

Outside my window... I don't see any SNOW.  It's sunny and the grass is trying really hard to turn green.

I am thinking... There will be a lot of work to do outside very soon. We take the bitter with the sweet.

In my kitchen...  There is a pile of dirty dishes awaiting their turn in the dishwasher that someone, who shall remain nameless, needs to empty.

I am going... To take a Sunday nap!

I am reading... The New Testament and Confessions of a Shopaholic which was suggested to me by my niece. I found the book so you don't need to look for it Kim.

I am hoping... For more sunshine!!!

I am thankful for... Absolutely everything. My home, health, hubby, boys, taste-buds,  hot water and cozy blankets, everything!

I am hearing... The television in the background, and the hum of the computer.

One of my favorite things... A big hug from one of my kids.

1 comment:

mom said...

And now I will be checking on yours! I also looked at greg's site...amazing. Fun to see what is up with you guys, have a great day. Terra