Tag, Your It!
A. Post the rules.
B. Answer the questions about yourself.
C. At the end of your post tag people. Leave a message on their blog to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog for directions.
- What were you doing 10 years ago? Well, I guess I was pregnant with my baby, Riley, but didn't even know it yet. I thought I was done having children because I was OLD. HA.
- Five things that are on my to do list? Paint my bedroom, plant a garden, get a pedicure, get my bachelors degree, and tour Europe.
- What snacks do you enjoy? Not a big snacker really but I love popcorn, when I fix it. The boys call it "homemade" popcorn. I never can walk away from brownies and for some reason I crave a Cold Stone ice cream every now and then.
- What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire? Like that's going to happen! Well, I would love to share with my family, plan a fabulous reunion for all. Buy a couple of new cars in cash, buy a new house with great landscaping and a gardener named Jaun. Build a studio/gallery in Jackson Hole, Wy. Pay off student loans, of course. Make sure the kids get their educations. That's at least a start.
- Three bad habits? I don't like to admitt I am wrong. I pop my gum. I don't take my make up off at night. I'm too tired!
- Five jobs I've had? I've worked on a combine during potato harvest, worked in retail, worked at an art supply/frame shop, graphic artist-food designer, and school librarian.
- Places I've lived? Rexburg Idaho, San Gabriel California, Studio City California, and Saint Anthony Idaho.
- Five things people don't know about me? I don't like to be the first one to start a conversation, or say hi. I don't like to say "I'm sorry". I am very low maintainance. I'm more comfortable hang out with a bunch of men than women. I don't work out. (Not that I don't want too though)
I tag Kim, Kayde, and Michelle. Your it!
No comments:
Post a Comment