June 9, 2008

A Sweet Thing

One thing that I have noticed in the last week, is the relationship of my boys. It is sweet beyond words to see them interacting together; older brother giving younger brother baseball advice, trying to work out situations that aren't pleasant. Cheering for each other.
 YEAH!!
With life moving so fast, it's easy to forget that relationships are being made along the way. The ones that just... happen and then when you see it, you say, "awe."
We talked to T'Jae this morning before he got on his plane to Korea. We talked on speaker phone for about an hour. When I asked Braden if he had anything to say, he said, "I love you". 
"AWE"
What a sweet thing to watch happen between brothers. Not to say that they didn't have their moments of pushing and shoving and... hate. We all know that its easy to love someone, but its hard to like someone all the time. In the end, I hope to see what I caught them doing, and that is... being brothers.

2 comments:

Chelli said...

Awwww.... this brought tears to my eyes.

T'Jae is already in Korea? Time is flying by! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Tati Smith said...

Connie! I love you. And I absolutely love your boys. Wow, I have amazing family. I loved it when your boys had Teej's phone after he left and all sent me texts. They really are adorable - way to make sure they were the best of a Thorkelson and all Seeley :)