- When I first saw Gregg in his baseball cap, I thought he was a "cutie". There's no way I'd have a chance with him. (as a single divorced, mother)
- He was enthusiastic and talented in art, which I loved myself.
- He was kind and loving to others. He loved his family very much.
- When I first met his family, I felt like Cinderella going to the royal castle.
- He was a hard worker and driven.
- Today, he hasn't changed much.
- He's a wonderful father. He takes the time to play with the boys and they are his life.
- Parenting is easy with him because we are usually on the same side of things.
- We rarely argue, and if we do, he always says sorry. Ha ha.
That is what I love about him. Happy Father's Day to my main squeeze. (who never reads my blog) He'll have to be happy with the lame gift I got him.
1 comment:
Aww! You guys are so great together! We love spending time with you both!
Post a Comment