
My ceramics class was so much fun. Here are a few of the pieces I created. When I get to take, or rather, when I'm "required" to take classes like this I remember why I'm an art major, I LOVE IT. It was enjoyable enough that I signed up for a community ceramics class that will be starting April 30th.

Pepper Ann wouldn't look at the camera. She was embarrassed of her cone head. She sliced her foot open on a run with Gregg and had a ton of wire stitches placed in her foot. She chewed the bandages off twice, then ran off and lost her cone somewhere never to be found to this day. Ugh!

Shawn may be small but he's mighty. People are in awe of him jumping up for rebounds with guys twice his size. These are a few of the boys on his Allstar Basketball team. I love watching them.

My nephew Nic lost his first tooth while spending the night at our house for the first time. That means this is the first picture taken after it happened. Stop growing up Nic.

Riley and his basketball teammates. They had a good season and learned a lot. This year he is stronger and coming into his own, becoming a regular athlete. He likes basketball, football, and baseball.

Riley's birthday seemed so long ago. We had cake and ice cream then went to Green Canyon swimming. It was fun and eventful. Our car had one headlight out on the way there and on the way back the other one went out. No lights! Well, except the brights. We made many people unhappy, they flashed us but we couldn't do anything about it but turn our lights off then back to bright again. I did say, "I'm sorry" to everyone we passed.

This is just a cute picture of the boys. These two are a lot alike, and the other two are a lot alike. It's funny how that works. Boys!
Simple Pleasure: Rain. It cleans the air, waters the ground, and this time of year if it's raining, that means it's above freezing. Hooray!
3 comments:
That cake looks so tasty! It's nice to see what you were working so hard on in your ceramics class. Cute stuff! Thanks for taking the picture of Nick, since we missed out on that monumental event! :) We miss you guys!
Look at you!!! Putting your pottery to work already!! Mine is still sitting on the counter, wondering what its function in life will be. I can't wait to take the class with you!!
Poor Pepper. I hope her foot got better in spite of the cone.
I didn't know Shawn was on the AllStar team!?! Very cool.
You guys are very busy!
An artiste. . .and her wares. Very nice, Connie.
Post a Comment