Why is it, as soon as I publish a blog the following week I have to live by it or eat my words?
It never fails!
I had a tough week. I was grumpy. Usually when I get into a bad mood it doesn't last long. But, this past week was an exception to the rule. I couldn't snap out of it. A little black cloud just followed me around, day and night. Any SNL fans would say, "or could it be.... Satan?" Well, those who watched back in the good old days, when it was funny.
Thoughts from my last blog kept popping into my head, haunting me. "Be patient", "Life is learning, learning is life" blah, blah, blah.
The thought that came to my rescue and comforted me was "Sometimes you've just got to have chocolate." To those who took lessons from my life to heart, know this, that one statement is tried and true.

One bag of M&M's and I was back to my old self again. Formula found, tested and successfully executed on the "grumpies". (Except I'm not fond of the blue ones... it's such an unnatural color to put in your mouth. Weird, I know.)
I did end up "eating my words" so to speak, and if it ever happens again I'll be prepared.
Simple pleasure: Prayer. It goes well with chocolate.
2 comments:
Just bought a ton of chocolate just in case I get the grumpies. Now I'm prepared. Thanks for helping me with my emergency preparedness.
Next time you're grumpy CALL ME!!! I'd love to help you out of the funk with a bag of M&M's, Dove's, Reese's, Kit Kats and whatever else we can find.
Post a Comment