May 2, 2009

Finally!

It's been almost a year since Teej has sent a photo card home. This last month I've been imploring him to get with it and send pictures. A mother has a need to see her kids face every once in a while, to make sure they're healthy and happy. Sometimes it seems like he's been gone so long, and other days not long at all. Who am I kidding... it feels like he's been gone forever and I miss him terribly.
I posted a slide show with a few of his pictures on his blog. You'll have to check it out.

The pictures reveal that he is most definitely doing well, enjoying the country, people and food. He, very T'Jae like, had written down and itemized every photo. Included pictures of bugs, plates of food, and scenery, as well as every person he has met. It fills my heart to know that he is making the most of his mission and has touched many people. 

There's nothing better than being a "missionary mom." 

2 comments:

Valerie said...

GAH!!! He looks so cute and HAPPY!!!! I'm excited to see these pictures too. I'll find his blog so I can see more.... :)

Hey, I haven't been to the bottom of your blog in FOREVER and I don't remember seeing that family picture (minus T'Jae) against the rock. That is a very cool pic! Love it!

Destry and Liz said...

Awe...he still looks like good ole Teej. I miss him so much, and I cant believe it has been a year since Ive seen my best friend. Your awesome Connie!