May 30, 2009

New neighbors


Last week I was looking out the window and saw a robin pretending it had a hurt wing. After whatever the perceived danger had passed, off it flew. I decided to go see if I could find out what it was protecting and I found their nest. There was a couple of fuzzy balls of unidentifiable fluff in the nest, but this week this is what I could see. The nest is at my eye level and easy to view. Next week they will probably be trying to fly. 

Simple Pleasure: Nature and it's consistency.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Awwwww... so cute! Have fun watching them grow. When they leave the nest, I bet you'll cry.

Robin Grant said...

Oh, I've always wanted to watch birds like this up close. They are so cute. You have to protect them - don't let the cats get them. Ugh. That would be awful.

Sidenote - it's almost time to go kayaking!