Wow, the two classes I'm taking converged!
I'm taking the History and Philosophy of Education and an Art History class and today they had something in common. Rene DeCartes the father of modern philosophy had his portrait painted by Peter Paul Rubens.
Exciting isn't it?
In the next few weeks we have to take a trip to San Francisco, that could be exciting. Gregg for his mid-point review for his masters, and me for an Art Travel class to visit museums. Hopefully it will be fun as well as educational.
I'm looking forward to being done with school, and keeping my eye on the prize. This coming fall semester I'll be a full time student, in January I'm student teaching, and April will be graduation time! I feel like the little engine that could saying, " I think I can...".
Simple Pleasures: History... it's always behind us. Yet, its in front of us because we are constantly creating it. Whoa.
2 comments:
I know you can. I know you can. You'll have a blast in San Fransisco. I've been there once - in the airport right after an earthquake. The walls were all cracked and the ceiling tiles had fallen to the ground. It was awesome.
I think you can too... I think you can too.... I KNOW YOU CAN!!!
Post a Comment