August 25, 2009

Back to School


Need I say more? The mini vacations are over and it's time to crack open the books. 
I may have gotten myself in a pickle by saying I could help at Riley's school on MWF for an hour in the mornings. Hey, I have to drive all the way out there, I may as well stay. That thought may change when I have classes of my own.
Braden starts school tomorrow, in a new school district. It better be worth it. We will have our kids all over the place this school year. I'm praying it won't snow much this winter. I don't even want to think about it. On that note...

Simple Pleasure: Warm days and cool nights, my favorite time of year.

One more thing. With the new school year comes new ventures. We are starting up the Youth Art Center once again. For more information please check out my new blog at YouthArtCenter.blogspot.com
Tell your artsy neighbors and friends. 

2 comments:

terra said...

new school district? what is up?

Valerie said...

I went to the dedication of the memorial today and saw your handsome son singing in the choir! I was like "Look! I know him!"

I am trying to pass the word on about the Art Center. Hopefully I can get you a client or two!