Thank you,
to a couple of friends that made me laugh today. I needed a good laugh.
Sorry about the boring blogging. I'm trying to get by, do the school thing, the mom thing, and all that comes with it.
Prayer is my friend
and laughter my medicine.
I'm thankful to have my family back to good health after experiencing the swine flu over and over with each and every one of them... but me. Shwew!
I'm grateful that this semester is half way over, because it has been a challenge.
We've been up and we've been down. We've discovered true friends and continue to find the meaning of love through family.
No two people can have better boys which we are thankful for and amazed by every day.
The day will come when I can read a good book, make a decent meal, and sit down to a movie with the family, and blog without feeling guilty about homework that needs to be done. Until then... leave a nice comment, give me a boost, send a funny email.
They do wonders.
Simple Pleasure: Laughter, a moment to put away life's cares.
1 comment:
You know, Connie, if art doesn't pan out, you could always get a job writing. I love to read the things you write. They are so insightful and they make me ponder my own life. As Buttercup frequently says, "Man! That family is FULL of talent!!"
Post a Comment