June 6, 2010

Waiting for Summer

It has been a long gloomy spring. Nothing but clouds and rain from day to day. I thought I'd change the blog to reflect the weather I would like to see, bright and happy.

I've got a week of summer school under my belt. I need to take my camera along and snap a few pictures. Meanwhile, I've got applications from here to Fallon, Nevada (seriously) for an art teaching position. We'll see if I get any bites. If nothing comes from any of them... oh well.

Our life is not in our hands, we are just doing the footwork and we'll go where HE wants us to go. It's time for a change.

Simple Pleasure: Friends that say they will keep us in their prayers.

1 comment:

terra said...

Although it would be fun to have you move here, the budget situation is not great for new hires. However, if you need a place to stay when they ask you for an interview, please give us a call.