
Waiting...
and hoping...
and wishing...
and praying.
Sitting amongst our packed boxes... waiting to hear back about jobs. Where are we going? One of two places, Syracuse, UT or Saint George. The wait is killing me.
Simple Pleasure: Time on my hands.
4 comments:
I'm happy that a job is coming but I seriously have been so sad because you are moving. Waaa!! I'll miss you.
Good luck though.
Wow, you are really going to move? what do the kids thinkk about that, and your parents? Good luck
Wow that is exciting! I see you as one lucky girl if you move to one of those places. At least you won't have to put up with another ICEBURG (Rexburg nickname) winter. I would be personally hoping St. George. May the Lord bless you and may the answer come soon. I'll be praying for you.
I have tears in my eyes... but I know it's for the best. I'm just going to be selfish for a minute or two.
Post a Comment