- My boys. They really can't comprehend how much I love them and miss their hugs and their sweet faces. My heart is torn and I tear up like no other when I mention them. Be still my heart.
- My parents. They have always been there through thick and thin... mostly thin. To lend a hand, support our boys in special events. EVERYTHING. I hope I can give to all who come through my door like they do someday.
- My sister. I love her, she is my dear friend.
- Great friends and neighbors that took care of us in many situations and laughed with us during celebrations.
- Watching the trees in my yard grow. They were so little when we planted them.
- Wide open space and the big sky.
- Knowing the teachers in my kids schools.
- S.O.S gals and our girls night out every month for the last 15 years!
- My pets: Pepper Ann, Little Guy, Mini and Mew. I hope we can have you with us someday.
- Hosting our neighborhood Christmas Party.
- The comfort of knowing where you are in the world and the places around you.
- The walls that we called home for 13 years.
Simple Pleasure: Family, memories and photos that can't be taken away.
2 comments:
We miss you!
You made me cry! Hang in there my friend. You have a whole world of new memories just waiting for you! They will happen! I promise!
Post a Comment