October 29, 2010

The Teacher in Me

Principles of Art in Watercolor

Four Basic Watercolor Washes and Values
I wish I could rotate these pictures. I have had fun creating them. (I wonder if my teacher would be proud of me?) I will be teaching a watercolor class starting next week for 6 weeks. There's only a couple of students signed up but it will give me a chance to get out, teach and do some art which I crave in my life. I love forgetting everything and focusing on the one thing that I enjoy.
Most of us have something we enjoy that takes our cares away for a moment, whether it's reading, quilting, exercising... etc. They are lifesavers at times.

Simple Pleasure: Paint

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Have I told you they asked me to be "Art Mom" in Inigo's class? Ugh! You've seen how artistic I am! I'm going to have to pick your brain for ideas!! Gah!

I'm glad you get to teach again! That will bring much happiness to you! Yay!