November 8, 2010

A Good Week

It's been a good week. 
I started teaching my watercolor class.
I realize I make nothing at work, but I'd rather be working than not.
I started making Christmas gifts.
The leaves are changing. 
The weather is perfect. Cool enough to be cozy at night, warm enough during the day to run errands without a jacket.
The time has changed so the mornings are brighter. Thank you.
My kids have been happy with their new friends. 
I'm excited that we might be able to go to Disneyland as a family one last time. 

Red mountains... they grow on ya.
Simple Pleasure: Moments of peace whether long or fleeting. Because within that moment you can catch your breath.


2 comments:

mom said...

And soon, another good week. Yeah Disneyland.

Valerie said...

I will hold on to the top of the car and go to Disney with you! Please?!?!

I'm glad you had a happy week. I think "mom" said it right. You'll have another one and then another one and then you'll like heat and hate cold!

Hang in there!