It's basketball season for the boys.
I don't mind it. I like to sit back and "people watch." Since I'm a stranger in a strange land I don't know a soul but it's funny how no matter where you live you can find the same sort of people.
The LOUD mom, the dad that is STILL LIVING his high school glory days, the mom's visiting with each other and don't know what is going on in the game, the pacing dad's that should have coached, etc.
I don't know what I would be classified as...
The boys love playing despite their small stature. They know their place in the game which isn't being a super shooter.
While watching their youthful display I just sit on the bench and try to remember the day I had the energy and love for doing something, working my tail off and enjoying every minute.
That was sooooo long ago.
Simple Pleasure: The memory of sweat.
2 comments:
I love your boys' energy too. I often wonder when my energy left and where it went. And, we totally miss you.
You're awesome that you keep your boys active in different activities... sports AND arts! You have well-rounded children and I commend you for that.
Post a Comment