T'Jae is always coming up with something creative to do and this is the latest thing we had to try; Making dollar store t-shirts customized. I used canning rings, lids and box tops... Shawn cut a ukulele out of card board all fancy and then we filled a spray bottle with bleach and awaited the results. Fun!
We found out gray and yellow don't work very well with bleach so we had to ad-lib using spray paint on these shirts. The boys could come up with a bunch of other designs but I didn't have enough shirts.
Simple Pleasure: Creativity
5 comments:
Wow so creative! I am impressed!
he should sell them!!
i love it!
Wow!! Money maker!! A Thorkelson original! You need to have your boys sign each shirt and ca-ching!! Money in the bank!!
(It's a great idea for a Girl's Camp shirt or something... maybe even Cub Scouts since that's what I'm doing now.)
LOVE IT!!!
Love them! Shailee & I will have to try it.
Post a Comment