I don't have abstract or modern art in my portfolio though I do appreciate and love most 20th century art. One artist I've been wanting to mimic is Jasper Johns. I set out with an idea in mind, made a trip to the dollar store and had a blast doing it. It looks easy... but it actually takes some thought. Who knew?
 |
| Again... I wish I could rotate it. Grrr. |
Gregg brought home some wire from the convention he went to and it's been sitting around waiting to become something. I found a stick on the ground at school, brought it home and made my finger tips sore twisting and pulling this into form. I hope you can tell it's a bird.
I love getting lost in an art project. It's like a drug, a drug I need more of. Now I need to do a found object sculpture... I know there's an official name for it but I can't find it in my head. I've got some ideas brewing. Can't wait to do it.
Simple Pleasure: My drug of choice. :) ART
4 comments:
very awesome, and so are the shirts! my drug of choice is sewing.
Of course I can tell it's a bird!! LOVE IT!!
I can't wait to see what you get high on next!
YOU are creative.
THOSE ARE CUTE!!!! I LOVE the bird! =)
Post a Comment