June 25, 2011

Blogging

Today I decided to blog about, blogging. 
Why?
I simply enjoy checking on what my friends and family have to blog about. I usually check in on them (Sneaks and Peeks) once, maybe twice a week to see if there are new updates. When there are, I love it! Thank you, to those of you who take the time to make entries. They can make my day.
Personally, I use my blog like a journal. I print out the entries and put them in a binder to have hard copies, but I also know if my house burns down I wouldn't lose my blogs because I can access them from anywhere, which is nice.
I already know that my BLOG FRIENDS are fabulous people but being able to read YOUR blogs just confirms it. I learn and grown from your experiences and example of good living.

Simple Pleasure: Technologies blessings aka Blogging

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Learn from me... you THINK the blogs will be here forever, until the host decides to shut it down and erase all your content because ultimately THEY own it. Bah!

But I'm glad you are printing it all off. I still haven't done that. Even after my blog-loss tragedy.

AND WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR BLOGS TOO!!

Robin Grant said...

I love checking your blog too. It is so much fun. Thanks for always blogging fun things. Thanks for checking mine. You may be the only person.

Did you know you can have your blog printed off into a book? It is fairly inexpensive.

Glad you are moving closer. We miss your fam!

Rochelle said...

I do the same thing as you. I love following my friends and families blogs. I love to see what everyone is up too. It is a great way to stay in touch.