June 21, 2011

Passing Time... Learning Patience. AGAIN!

It's a bit frustrating NOT to be able to get where we are going! We have to wait out the lease on our house until the end of July. I wish we could just move NOW.
UGH!!!
My life seems to be full of lessons on patience. Plus... Long ago I figured out, "It's not about me."
I would gladly go home for awhile to help my mom out but I'm stuck here because of the boys activities. Shawn just got back from our stake pioneer trek. Next week is scout camp and then they are both on All Star baseball teams.
I don't have a yard or garden to tend so I'm getting stir crazy. I like being busy. I would work out but it's hot outside and I'm not going to buy a membership a month before we move.
Meanwhile, I'm just doing more art samples that may appeal to the middle school kids. More 3D stuff since that it what my portfolio lacks. Remember, I said I was working on some weird stuff?

You may ask; "What goes on it that head of yours?" Here's the answer.

My Brain!
I found a glow in the dark brain at D.I. and had to use it for something. I painted it so it's no longer glow in the dark, and I think it looks pretty real now. HA! I still need to get a rope to hang it up with to fill those holes in the corners then it's done.
I've got to find a new project now to keep from having panic attacks. Breath... breath... breath...
Simple Pleasure: D.I. Where you just might find a brain!


4 comments:

Valerie said...

You find the most amazing things at DI and then you make the coolest things with them. I wish I had your BRAIN for a day!

terra said...

it may have been mine...I lost it awhile back!

Rochelle said...

I must be related to you, because I am having patient related trials too. Hang in there, it will go by faster than you think.

daygran said...

You haven't fixed it yet....