August 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home... Again.

 Here she is, the little house that will shelter us and keep us warm or cool. I hope her walls will see happy times.
 The all white walls welcome you (and blind you). One of these days that's going to have to change. See Braden lounging? Yes, I gained a son in the move and it's nice, I've missed him. Where's T'Jae? Miss him too.
This is our view East to the Salt Lake valley when I go down around the corner. I LOVE the open space. It makes me feel at home.

Simple Pleasure: Unpacked boxes and sleeping through the night.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like a nice home and a nice place to live. Send me your address and phone number and I will look you up when I am in your neck of the woods. My email address is rochelle.arnold@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Looks gorgeous! Yes, you must change the wall color!!

camping anyone said...

yipee!! you are closer and now i will get to see you more often. I feel like i have not talked to you in years. Please fill me in. Where is your new job at? What town did you all move to then? want to know all the details please. Tell the fam hi from us. We miss you guys!

Valerie said...

Cute house! I'm so glad Braden is there! And I'm totally impressed with how quickly you got everything unpacked and put away! Way to go!

(Next time you come up CALL!)