WoW!
What a l o n g week.
Good days and bad days.
Sore feet.
Rules and Procedures.
First trip to the office with a student.
Had to be fast on my feet and change lesson plans because of a naughty class.
Scratchy voice.
Great support system in seasoned teachers.
Popcorn machine for teachers, hurray!
Learned at least 120 names... 80 more to go.
Love my 7th graders... surprise, surprise.
I just want to teach and not worry about all the paper work.
PAPERWORK!!!
Proud to say I survived my first week.
Sunday. Called to be in the YW Presidency.
Now THAT'S my kind of homework.
Simple Pleasure: Quiet reminders that my Heavenly Father knows ME.
3 comments:
great achievement to get your first week over! You will be awesome in the YW! Have fun!
Yeah for you on all counts! I on the other hand will be released from YW on sunday.
I've been dying to hear how it turned out. Sounds like the kids are testing out the cool new teacher. You'll have them hanging out with you during lunch in no time!
Yay for YW and not Cubs!!
Post a Comment