| I can't remember when... but we had a beautiful snow storm. The flakes were HUGE!The ground was covered by evening and Braden took the boys out to sled and snow board just down the road. The pictures are on his camera, not mine. |
| Shawn may be a biggest St. George fan, but he loves the snow. I can't help but notice what a wonderful job our orthodontist did to his smile with this picture. |
| A little something we had to try. I saw this idea on Pinterest it's totally up my boys alley. |
2 comments:
Beautiful teeth, beautiful art and beautiful snow.
I've seen the spaghetti/hotdog thing on Pinterest for so long I guess I'll just have to try it. Did the boys like it?
So, how were the hotdog/spaghetti things? I've been so intrigued by them but haven't dared try. Love you blog. Still miss you guys.
Post a Comment