I was just in Idaho, but we had to turn around and go back. Gregg Bjorn had to make an appearance at the gallery. There was an art-walk going on in Jackson. It's been a long time since we have been there and he needed to go get old paintings and visit with the gallery owner.
Wednesday we decided to spend the morning at Lagoon since we have season passes. Fun, fun.
Other than the fact that the last ride of the day made me sick... it was good fun.
I hate the swings!
The next day we went off to Jackson. Is there ever a time of year it's NOT beautiful there? Twas beautiful. Of course we made the gallery rounds and the boys got mighty sick of it. We intended for them to spend the day at the Rec Center but the water slide had broken down that morning and it was closed. :( So this is how we entertained ourselves in between galleries.
We even got in on a wild west show on the square. Not the best I've seen... but novel just the same. They used a lot of fire power, shooting guns left and right. BANG, BANG.... BANG!!! All we thought about was how it would take just one crazy person to actually load the guns with real ammo... and you'd have a whole different show. Yikes!
The best part of the day was being able to spend time as a family and be with T'Jae before he makes his big move to California for school. We also got to know his friend Eldon and enjoyed all the day had to offer. (Even though it makes us miss Braden's presence.)
Once we got back to Rexburg we HAD to treat ourselves to a Sno Shack. Awwwwwe, they are the best, like I said. Nothing says summer better than that; Family, long drives, good food and silliness.
3 comments:
Where is T' Jae going to school? And what is he studying?
Fun! Andrew and I had season passes to Lagoon the summer we got married, and I loved it -- although the swings are my favorite ride! :) And it's funny that you were in Jackson this weekend, because I was thinking about going over there on Saturday to the rec center! Glad we didn't, since the slide was broken. That sucks for the boys!
I am glad you had help with the nose picking! ha ha
Post a Comment