October 28, 2012

Someone's First Date

Shawn went on his first date, girls choice Halloween dance. Lucky for him one of his good friends from West Jordan and our old ward transfered to Herriman. Instant buddies at a new school. They are enjoying Herriman and since they are both 16, well its a recipe for a "first". 
I just love Hannah our Brazilian beauty.



Such cute, good kids.

I attempted to be festive this year. I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to try it.
Easy peasy, black poster board cut outs in the front window. I know it's blurry. :/ I don't have a fancy camera like Betty. ;)
 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He went on his first date! Awww. And your decorations are so cute. :)

Unknown said...

Nooooooo!!! Shawn went on a date? What the heck? It's a good thing she's dang cute! What great smiles they share!

Your camera is great! And your window cutouts are even greater! What a fun idea! Why didn't I see this on Pinterest? I follow you, don't i?

and yes, we are still here. yes we'll be here for T-giving.

Are you on Instagram? Your husband is. You should be too!