December 2, 2012

Do You Feel It?

Do you feel it? Do you feel Christmas in the air?
I wish I did. I'm trying to create the atmosphere at least. The tree is up, the stockings are hung (sorry Teej, there wasn't enough hooks for your stocking). Yet, it doesn't feel like Christmas.

I spent the week collecting things for Braden's Christmas care package, that I was recommended to send 2 weeks ago. Eek! Time just got away from me. I hope he gets it for Christmas.

As for the rest of us, presents aren't even on our mind. Which doesn't aid us in getting the spirit of Christmas. One thing is for certain...

The advent calendar signifies how many days until we get to talk to Braden, and that warms my heart. Oh, and here's a little something for Braden when he takes a peak at my blog.


No comments: