Me, playing in the mud again.
Okay, the old man was done by Shawn. I told him I wanted a "student example" for a project. Pssssh! Whatever!!! He kicked my trash.
This is a sample of a project we do in school, called the Narrative Plate. It must depict a story or event. Well, I read this story to Shawn about a hundred times and I thought it could be a keepsake. This isn't the finished version because I made clocks out of the circles and added texture to the back ground. I will have to get a picture of the finished project.
Anyway... cheap therapy as I always say. Life has been very stressful. When I hear people say we should pray for challenges in our lives to make us strong, I would like to strangle them. Who needs to pray for them??? They find me like white on rice. Whatever that means.
3 comments:
Amen Connie. Why would anyone pray for challenges? Who knew it would be so........hard? I need to find some stress therapy, because the baking-cookies-for-the-neighbors-but eating-them-myself therapy isn't working.
You are so talented! And Shawn! Wow. I can't even draw a stick figure well. :)
That is some pretty good therapy. Just hang in there, things will get better.
Post a Comment